- The abstract submission deadline has passed.
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 31 July 2016
The maximum length of an abstract is 500 words. There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit.
The workshop language is English.
Upon submission of the abstract, please indicate your preference for an oral or poster presentation. More information about the oral presentations, poster dimensions, etc. will follow.
Abstract submissions are handled via the EasyChair website, please see below for the instructions.
- Click here to start the submission.
- If you do not yet have an account, please register with EasyChair by following their instructions. If you already have an account, please log in.
- Accept the terms.
- Click on the tab ‘New Submission’ at the top left of the page.
- Fill in the submission form with the following information:
- Names and affiliations of the authors.
- Indicate the corresponding author.
- Indicate the (tentative) speaker, i.e., the person who will present the oral presentation or poster, at the workshop.
- Title of the submission.
- Abstract (not exceeding 500 words).
- At least three keywords to characterise your submission.
- Indicate your preference for an oral or a poster.
- Submit the submission.